If an applicant is not an owner but occupier of the premises, what are the documents to be submitted as the proof of occupancy of the premises?

If the applicant who is not an owner but occupier of the premises, he shall furnish a No Objection certificate from the owner of the premises along with any one of the documents as proof of ownership or occupancy of premises:-

(i) certified copy of title deed or lease agreement;

(ii) letter of authorisation from the Punja / Kole Special Officer in the case of agricultural connections for dewatering;

(iii) ownership certificate from Municipal Corporation or Municipality or Panchayat or Township in the case of buildings;

(iv) ownership certificate issued by competent revenue authority in the case of land;

(v) letter of allotment in the case of industrial estates or industrial parks or Special Economic Zones;

(vi) possession certificate from Revenue authorities.

Views: 587.